Are you having trouble opening the NiceDay app on your smartphone? Is the app not loading? Does it crash shortly after opening? We understand that this can be very frustrating, hopefully we can help you get this resolved as quickly as possible!
Please note: the NiceDay app is only intended for use on a smartphone. Are you having problems with NiceDay on your tablet? Then try to open the app on your smartphone. We cannot guarantee that everything will work properly on a tablet.
Below are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:
1. Make sure you are connected to a strong and stable internet connection.
- Do you have a bad WiFi signal? Try going closer to the router, or restarting it.
- Are you having problems with your Wi-Fi? Use 4G (your smartphone's internet) instead. Using 4G can ensure that you have a good internet connection.
Please note: first check your mobile internet bundle, so that you are aware of the (possible) costs associated with the use of 4G.
2. Close the app completely and reopen it. Make sure you actually close the app and don't just send it to the background/minimize it.
3. Check the app store for updates and make sure the app is updated to the latest version.
4. Restart your mobile phone and try to open the app again.
5. Delete the app and download it again from the app store.
6. Are you still having problems? Create a ticket in the helpdesk, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +31 (0)85 - 043 8475. We are happy to help you!