We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your internet connection. A stable internet connection is very important to use the NiceDay app properly.
If you are having problems with the internet connection, try the following steps:
- Restart the app. Go to 'Profile', tap the gear in the top right corner, then tap 'restart app'.
- Switch to a 4G network instead of Wi-Fi.
- Turn your phone on and off.
- Make sure that no other devices such as phones, laptops, TVs or game consoles are using the Wi-Fi network while video calling. For example, watching Netflix or YouTube videos, playing online games, or making video calls can affect your Internet connection.
- Move closer to the Wi-Fi router, or turn the router on and off.
- Look for an alternative WiFi network with a good connection
Are you still having problems? Please contact the NiceDay Team. Ask your question via 'Ask your question' at the bottom of the page, send a chat message to the NiceDay Team, email email@example.com or call 010-30 30 600 on working days.