The third tracker you can find under the menu item "Track" is the "Diary".
If you tap "Diary" on the "Trackers" page, you will get an overview of all your diary notes. You can view all your diary notes from the past day, week, month, or year. In the diary tracker you can set reminders and create a diary entry. At the top right of the page, next to the title “Diary”, you will see a clock. At the bottom right of the page you will see a plus sign (+Register).
3.3.1 Setting a reminder
Tap the clock to set a reminder to write about an activity in your diary or make a diary entry.
- Tap on "Add a reminder".
- Edit the title “Write something in your diary” as desired.
- You can set a start and end time for the activity.
- You can set a one-time reminder or repeated one, for example at the same time every day or once a week. You can set your own preferences via the custom repetition, for example not on weekends, or ending after 3 weeks.
3.3.2 Creating a diary registration
Tap the plus sign (+ Register) in the bottom right of the screen to create a diary entry.
- What did you do? Tap on one of these options:
- Something outside your comfort zone: if you have done something exciting.
- Something fun: if you have done something fun.
- Something else: if it doesn't fit into either of the categories above.
- Title: Add a title to your diary registration. You have a maximum of 60 characters.
- Note:There is no maximum number of characters. Write as much as you want! When you are done, click on "Save".
- Finally you can also add your mood, feelings, or a thought record, but it is not required. The layout is the same as with "Feelings". When you're done, click "Save" at the bottom of the screen.